Finance and controlling
Head of GPS Quality & Compliance
Imagine a future where you’re a key player in helping our business to place the flag in new territories by establishing a people services organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll act as primary Quality Officer and Senior Auditor on the frameworks developed and maintained by the GPS Quality & Compliance team. Your team is focused on developing and maintaining the quality and compliance program for Global People Services’ deliveries. Moreover, your team is instrumental in driving the KPI regime for our services, ensuring the onboarding of new services to the model and following up on the fulfillment of efficiency targets and operational excellence.
Welcome to GPS Quality & Compliance
You’ll be part of GPS Quality & Compliance where you, together with your colleagues, will lead a team of experts on compliance, incl. GDPR and Schrems II, to ensure a high quality of services. Collectively, you’ll have global responsibility for controlling and internally auditing GPS processes to ensure GDPR and Payroll compliance, whilst overseeing HOUSE IN ORDER. You’ll be tasked with ensuring that your team upholds global knowledge on the compliance tog, following up on recommendations and controls with stakeholders and audits.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and operating a Compliance framework for current and future GPS activities, onboarding new teams, tasks, and countries to the framework
- ensuring GPS systems, reporting, authorisations, and data processing are aligned with GDPR and Schrems II regulations in all regions
- building Baseline and KPIs for current and new services and monitoring performance and SLA fulfilments on all GPS tasks
- monitoring and auditing KPIs for all services to ensure fulfilment of ØBS efficiency targets
- building a framework for Information channels and knowledge libraries, incl. Vital, in cooperation with the Service Portal project Build, whilst ensuring internal communication channels for GPS, incl. Deca, Teams, and Yammer
- building and maintaining relevant data information channels for managers, i.e., Analytics and reports.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master's degree within Auditing, Controlling, or IT, with an interest in learning how to be a collaborative leader who engages in the team’s tasks
- have experience with establishing a minimum viable product on control frameworks, knowing how to set global standards with local adaptions
- have experience working with quality and compliance, preferably on sensitive personnel data
- have proven experience of line or project management
- have some familiarity with the SAFe Agile methodology.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Maria Holm Mørch, Director, on +4599555150 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.